I did not know that I needed to see this.
Benedict Cumberbatch’s name
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
This is Po from Kung Fu Panda.
He is literally an overweight
Who works at a fast food restaurant
With the worst luck
And yet becomes
Who still acts
Who still hates hiking
He uses his fat
To his advantage
And doesn’t let
His tragic past
This has been a Po appreciation post.
I read this as a kid and it had a really significant effect on me and and it’s a big influence on my world view and I still think it’s the most beautiful and profound thing anyone’s ever said about beauty
If you think about it potatoes don’t really get all that much credit
they’re fucking awesome
this one thing here
can be made into:
different variations of fries
It can be made into chips
you can make hashbrowns with it
even a salad
add some fuckin cheese to those potatoes
you can have it sliced and diced
you can make tater tots
hell you can even eat the skin
or just have little potato nuggets
thank u potatoes